Debbie was elected to a three-year term to represent Jordan UniServ on the UEA Board of Directors beginning July 15, 2017. Jordan UniServ covers two locals consisting of Canyons and Jordan School Districts.
- Kindergarten teacher at Falcon Ridge Elementary School in the Jordan School District
- 10 years teaching experience
Association Leadership Experience
- Association Representative at Falcon Ridge Elementary for the last four years.
- Member of the Jordan Education Association Executive Board for the last three years.
- Joint Educator Evaluation Committee member for four years.
What I learned about the UEA that surprised me:
I was surprised by the amount of professional development resources available through the Association. There is a lot more to the Association that meets the eye.
What I value most about the Association:
I value the support the Association brings to all teachers.
How members might begin to be more active in the Association:
Members should read the communications offered by the Association and respond with their opinions. As a teacher in a leadership role, I want to hear what other teachers want so I can help the best I can.