Join Us! Celebrate Utah Public Education
The 2017 UEA Convention and Education Exposition is October 19-20 at the South Towne Expo Center in Sandy
What is in it for your company?
When you exhibit at the UEA Convention & Education Exposition you have a unique opportunity to reach Utah’s educators, parents, legislators and community leaders. The UEA Convention & Education Exposition is the state’s largest event geared to the teaching profession.
The UEA Convention is open to the public as well! The exhibit hall draws thousands of attendees over the two day event. It offers special events like the kids favorite “Book-A-Basket”, where children can shoot a hoop and win a book; and the ever popular “Pampering Station” which offers services like haircuts and 10-minute massages which are free to UEA members. Your company's booth is sure to see quite a bit of traffic! Here are some more benefits you'll receive when exhibiting with UEA:
- Recognition in the UEA Convention Program, which is mailed to 18,000+ professional educators, education administrators, school board members, legislators and government agencies dealing with Utah schools. This is the only advertising opportunity for businesses and institutions to directly reach Utah’s professional educators.
- Listing on the Exhibitor List, available to all attendees at the conference.
- Fifty (50) free tickets to the event for you to pass out as you see fit.
- Free e-ticket to share with customer base.
- Complimentary Exhibit Hall passes for all booth representatives.
- As well as traffic builders in the Exhibit Hall - hourly events.
Reserve your space now!
To reserve exhibit space, contact Meg Tanner, meg.tanner@myUEA.org, 801-266-4461, ext. 108.
To advertise in the official UEA Convention Program, contact Sophie Hansen with The newsLINK Group, firstname.lastname@example.org, 801-676-9722.
For Professional Educators