Issues Signing On?
If you are having issues signing on to the members only section of our site please follow these tips or hints.
- The members only section is open for all members of the Utah Education Association (UEA). However, to access the members only area you must register to gain access to the password protected areas. The registration process is to check membership and set up your login credentials.
- To login please use the email address/password combination you entered when you registered to use the site.
- If you need to reset your password please follow this link.
- On occasion, after you login the sign in page may take you to the public homepage. If this occurs please click the "Member Only Site" link located in the upper right corner of the homepage.
- When you register to use the members only section of the UEA website you'll be asked to enter a password. This password will be used in combination with your email address to login to the members only area.
- Please keep your password secure. The members only area is an exclusive members benefit intended solely for the use of the members of the Utah Education Association (UEA).
- If you have forgotten you password please click here to reset it. In order to reset your password you'll need to know the email address you supplied when you registered to use the members only area.
- You may update or change your password here.