2017 Recruit Today! Fall Campaign
Congratulations to winners of the Fall 2017 UEA Recruit Today! program:
- Rich Monson, San Juan, recruited 48 new members and was awarded $150 for recruiting the most new members.
- Alane Gaspari, Park City, recruited 25 new members and was awarded $225 for recruiting the second most new members.
- Vicki Olsen, Jordan, recruited 15 new members and was awarded $300 for recruiting the third most new members.
- Kay Katchuk and Ryan McArthur, South Summit, each recruited 6 new members and were awarded $75.
The Fall 2017 program resulted in 1,287 new members statewide. Nearly 550 recruiters each received $20 per member recruited between July 18 and October 31.
In addition, one local from each of four divisions was awarded a cash prize for the largest percent increase in membership:
- Division 1 – South Summit Education Association with 22.92 increase was awarded $75;
- Division 2 – San Juan Education Association with 79.66% increase was awarded $150;
- Division 3 – Murray Education Association with 12.62% increase was awarded $225; and
- Division 4 – Granite Education Association with 6.68% increase was awarded $300.
For additional information, visit the Recruit Today! FAQ page or call the UEA at 801-266-4461/800-594-8996.
Mary Moulton, winner of the Top Recruiter Prize in the 2013 Recruit Today! incentive says:
“People join UEA for many reasons; they want to be involved, want protection, meet people, make new friends, develop leadership skills and learn about the evaluation process.
Recruiting new members is easier than you think – ask them face-to-face, be a good listener, tell your story, network with other members and have incentives for membership. Food and water are a great recruiting tool also!”